跳至正文

《基督邀请劳苦担重担的人》托马斯·波士顿Christ’sInvitation – Thomas Boston

    Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

    中文下载

    Come unto me, all ye that labour, and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. MATTH. 11:28
    凡劳苦担重担的人,都到我这里来,我就使你们得安息。——马太福音 11章28节

    THE great and main object of the gospel preaching and gospel practice, is a coming to Christ.
    福音传讲和福音实践的伟大而主要目标,是归向基督(coming to Christ)。
    It is the first article in Christianity, according to John 5:40, “Ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.”
    它是基督教的第一个条目,正如约翰福音 5章40节所说,“你们不肯到我这里来得生命。”
    It is the connecting chain, 1 Pet. 2:4, “To whom coming as unto a living stone, ye also as lively stones are built up,” &c.
    它是连接的链条,彼得前书 2章4节,“你们来到主面前,也就像活石,被建造成属灵的殿,”等等。
    And it is the last exercise of the Christian; for when finishing his warfare, the invitation is, Matth. 25:34, “Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you.”
    它是基督徒最后的操练;因为当他结束他的争战(warfare)时,受到的邀请是,马太福音 25章34节,“你们这蒙我父赐福的,可来承受那创世以来为你们所预备的国。”
    It is virtually the all which God requireth of us: John 6:29, “This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”
    它实际上是上帝对我们所有要求的全部:约翰福音 6章29节,“信上帝所差来的,这就是作上帝的工。”
    The words of the text are a moat solemn and ample invitation which Christ gives to sinners.
    经文中的话语是基督给罪人最庄重而充分的邀请。
    In them I shall consider,
    在其中,我将考量,


    Table of Contents
    目录

    Sermon 1: Come unto me, all ye that labour
    讲道1:凡劳苦的人,都到我这里来

    Sermon 2: Come unto me, all ye that labour
    讲道2:凡劳苦的人,都到我这里来

    Sermon 3: Come unto me, all ye that labour
    讲道3:凡劳苦的人,都到我这里来

    Sermon 4 Come unto me, all ye that labour
    讲道4:凡劳苦的人,都到我这里来