《赦免》J. C. 莱尔Forgivenes JCRyle

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

中文下载

There is a clause near the end of the Apostle’s Creed, which, I fear, is often repeated without thought or consideration.
在《使徒信经》接近末尾的地方,有一句话,我担心它常常是在没有思考、没有省察的情况下被反复诵念。

I refer to the clause which contains these words, “I believe in the Forgiveness of sins.”
我指的就是那一句包含这样话语的条款:“我信罪得赦免。”

Thousands, I am afraid, never reflect what those words mean.
我恐怕有成千上万的人从未反思过这些话究竟意味着什么。

I propose to examine the subject of them in the following paper, and I invite the attention of all who care for their souls, and want to be saved.
我打算在下面的文章中查考这个主题,并邀请所有关心自己灵魂、渴望得救的人留心聆听。

Do we believe in the “Resurrection of our bodies”?
我们是否相信“身体的复活”呢?

Then let us see to it that we know something by experience of the “Forgiveness of our sins.”
那么,就让我们务必在经历中真正认识“罪得赦免”。


I. Let me show, first of all, our need of forgiveness.
一、首先,让我来说明我们对赦免的需要。


All people need forgiveness, because all people are sinners.
所有的人都需要赦免,因为所有的人都是罪人。

He that does not know this, knows nothing in religion.
不认识这一点的人,在信仰上就一无所知。

It is the very A B C’s of Christianity, that a man should know his right place in the sight of God, and understand his deserts.
基督信仰最基本的入门之道,就是一个人应当认识自己在神面前的真实地位,并明白自己所当得的结局。


We are all great sinners.
我们都是大罪人。

“There is none righteous, no, not one.”
“没有义人,连一个也没有。”

“All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” (Rom. 3:10, 23.)
“因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了神的荣耀。”(罗马书 3:10,23)

Sinners we were born, and sinners we have been all our lives.
我们生来就是罪人,一生也始终是罪人。

We take to sin naturally from the very first.
从一开始,我们就自然地趋向犯罪。

No child ever needs schooling and education to teach it to do wrong.
没有一个孩子需要通过学校教育来学会作恶。

No devil, or bad companion, ever leads us into such wickedness as our own hearts.
没有任何魔鬼或恶友,能像我们自己的内心那样,把我们引入如此深重的邪恶之中。

And “the wages of sin is death.” (Rom. 6:23.)
并且,“罪的工价乃是死。”(罗马书 6:23)

We must either be forgiven, or lost eternally.
我们要么得着赦免,要么就永远灭亡。


We are all guilty sinners in the sight of God.
在神的眼中,我们都是有罪的罪人。

We have broken His holy law.
我们违背了祂圣洁的律法。

We have transgressed His precepts.
我们干犯了祂的诫命。

We have not done His will.
我们没有遵行祂的旨意。

There is not a commandment in all the ten which does not condemn us.
十条诫命中,没有一条不定我们的罪。

If we have not broken it in deed we have in word;
如果我们在行为上没有违背,也在言语上违背了;

if we have not broken it in word, we have in thought and imagination—and that continually.
如果在言语上没有违背,也在思想和意念中违背了——而且是不断地如此。

Tried by the standard of the fifth chapter of Matthew, there is not one of us that would be acquitted.
若按《马太福音》第五章的标准来衡量,我们中没有一个人可以被判无罪。

All the world is “guilty before God.”
全世界都“伏在神的审判之下”。

And “as it is appointed unto people once to die, and after this comes the judgment.”
并且,“按着定命,人人都有一死,死后且有审判。”

We must either be forgiven, or perish everlastingly. (Rom. 3:19; Heb. 9:27.)
我们要么得着赦免,要么就永远沉沦。(罗马书 3:19;希伯来书 9:27)



Table of Contents
目录


Introduction
引言


I. Our Need of Forgiveness
一、我们对赦免的需要


II. The Way of Forgiveness
二、得赦免的道路


III. Encourage to All Who Wish to Be Forgiven
三、对一切渴望得赦免之人的鼓励


IV. Marks of Having Found Forgiveness
四、已经得着赦免的标志


V. Are You Forgiven?
五、你得着赦免了吗?


VI. A Solemn Warning
六、一个严肃的警告


VII. An Earnest Invitation
七、恳切的邀请


VIII. A Word of Exhortation
八、一段劝勉的话

发表回复