|
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready... |
中文下载

On Calvinism is the title I have selected for a series of Spurgeon’s writings and sermons I have aggregated which address the Doctrines of Grace and related themes.
《论加尔文主义》(On Calvinism)是我为一系列所汇编的司布真著作与讲道所选定的标题,这些内容论及恩典的教义(Doctrines of Grace)及其相关主题。
All of these resources are freely available in the public domain – now available in eBook format(s) for easy access.
这些资源全部属于公共领域(public domain),如今以电子书(eBook)格式提供,便于获取。
Spurgeon is excellent in his exposition and so I think you will be greatly edified by the compilation.
司布真在释经与阐述上极为卓越,因此我相信你会从这部汇编中大得造就。
“The old truth that Calvin preached, that Augustine preached, that Paul preached, is the truth that I must preach to-day, or else be false to my conscience and my God.
“加尔文所宣讲的古老真理,奥古斯丁所宣讲的真理,使徒保罗所宣讲的真理,就是我今日必须宣讲的真理,否则我便是对自己的良心和我的上帝不忠。
I cannot shape the truth; I know of no such thing as paring off the rough edges of a doctrine.
我不能塑造真理;我不知道有什么叫作把一项教义的棱角削平。
John Knox’s gospel is my gospel.
约翰·诺克斯(John Knox)的福音就是我的福音。
That which thundered through Scotland must thunder through England again.”—C. H. Spurgeon
那曾在苏格兰雷鸣般响彻的,也必须再次在英格兰雷鸣般响起。”——C·H·司布真
IT is a great thing to begin the Christian life by believing good solid Doctrine.
以相信良好而坚实的教义来开始基督徒的生命,是一件极大的事情。
Some people have received 20 different “gospels” in as many years.
有些人在同样多的年日里,接受了二十种不同的“福音”。
How many more they will accept before they get to their journey’s end, it would be difficult to predict.
在他们走到人生旅程的终点之前,还会再接受多少种,就很难预测了。
I thank God that He early taught me the Gospel,
我感谢上帝,祂早早教导了我福音,
and I have been so perfectly satisfied with it, that I do not want to know any other.
并且我对这福音完全满足,以至于我不想再知道别的。
Constant change of creed is sure loss;
信条不断更换,必然是损失;
if a tree has to be taken up two or three times a year, you will not need to build a very large loft in which to store the apples!
如果一棵树一年要被移栽两三次,你就不需要建一个很大的阁楼来存放苹果了!
When people are always shifting their doctrinal principles, they are not likely to bring forth much fruit to the Glory of God.
当人们总是在更换他们的教义原则时,他们不太可能结出多少荣耀上帝的果子。
It is good for young Believers to begin with a firm hold upon those great fundamental Doctrines which the Lord has taught in His Word;
年轻的信徒若从一开始就牢牢持守主在祂圣言中所教导的那些伟大而根本的教义,这是极好的;
why if I believed what some preach about the temporary, trumpery salvation which only lasts for a time,
因为如果我相信有些人所宣讲的那种暂时的、微不足道的、只维持一时的救恩,
I would scarcely be at all grateful for it;
我几乎不会为此心存感恩;
but when I know that those whom God saves, He saves with an everlasting salvation;
但当我知道,上帝所拯救的人,祂是以永远的救恩来拯救他们;
when I know that He gives to them an everlasting righteousness;
当我知道,祂赐给他们永远的义;
when I know that He settles them on an everlasting foundation of everlasting love,
当我知道,祂将他们安置在永远之爱的永远根基之上,
and that He will bring them to His everlasting Kingdom—
并且祂必将他们带入祂永远的国度——
oh, then I do wonder, and I am astonished that such a blessing as this should ever have been given to me!—
哦,那时我实在惊叹,并且震惊,像这样的福分竟然曾赐给我!
Table of Contents
目录
A Defense of Calvinism
为加尔文主义辩护
Human Inability
人的无能
Unconditional Election
无条件的拣选
Partucular Redemption
特定的救赎(Particular Redemption,亦称有限救赎)
Effectual Calling
有效的呼召
Final Perseverance
最终的坚忍
The Doctrines of Grace Do Not Lead to Sin
恩典的教义并不导致犯罪
Revelation and Conversion
启示与归信
On Conversion as our Aim
以归信为我们的目标
The Sweet Uses of Adversity
患难的甘甜功用
Free Will – A Slave
自由意志——一个奴仆
Misrepresentations of Calvinism
对加尔文主义的曲解
Jacob and Esau
雅各与以扫
Free Grace
白白的恩典