跳至正文

Fear not!不要害怕!

    Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

    Fear not!
    不要惧怕!

    (Alexander Smellie, “The Secret Place” 1907)
    (亚历山大·斯梅利,《密室》1907年)

    I have many agitations and misgivings. But when heart and flesh faint and fail, my Lord has three whispers for me that banish fear and alarm.
    我有许多不安和疑虑。但当我心灵和肉体疲惫衰败时,我的主有三句轻语,驱散我的恐惧和忧虑。

    “Fear not, for I have redeemed you!” Isaiah 43:1
    “不要惧怕,因我救赎了你!”以赛亚书43:1

    My PAST brings me trouble . . .
    我的过去给我带来困扰……

    the sins I have committed,
    我所犯的罪,

    the duties I have neglected,
    我所忽视的责任,

    the guilt I am chargeable with,
    我应承担的罪责,

    the penalty I merit —
    我应得的惩罚——

    these make the retrospect of my days and years sad in the extreme.
    这些使我回顾往日岁月时倍感悲伤。

    I have wrecked my own life.
    我毁了自己的人生。

    I have injured others.
    我伤害了他人。

    I have sinned against God.
    我得罪了上帝。

    Sometimes I am overwhelmed by self-contempt.
    有时我被自我厌恶淹没。

    But there is redemption — there is forgiveness. God concerns Himself with the locust-eaten yesterday. He forgives it through the might of Christ’s Cross. He may transmute my very sins and errors and falls into means of grace — as nature can convert the battlefield that was strewn with the dead, into the greenest of pastures. He redeems me from my past!
    但是有救赎——有宽恕。上帝关心那被蝗虫吞噬的昨日。祂通过基督十字架的大能赦免了它。祂能将我的罪过、错误和跌倒转化为恩典的途径——就如大自然能将遍布尸骸的战场转变为最翠绿的牧场。祂救赎我脱离过去!

    “Fear not, for I am with you!” Isaiah 41:10
    “不要惧怕,因为我与你同在!”以赛亚书41:10

    My PRESENT stirs in me great disquietude.
    当下的处境让我内心极其不安。

    Apart from my Savior, I am still . . .
    离开我的救主,我仍然是……
    as weak as water before temptation,
    在试探面前如水般软弱,
    an easy prey to the enemy,
    成为敌人的易得之物,
    the willing servant of sin.
    甘心作罪的奴仆。

    But then God remains with me, to preserve . . .
    但神仍与我同在,为要保守……
    my soul from death and
    我的灵魂免于死亡,
    my feet from falling and
    我的脚步不至跌倒,
    my eyes from tears.
    我的眼目不再流泪。

    By His providence, His Gospel, His Spirit — He sanctifies and makes me holy.
    藉着祂的护理,祂的福音,祂的圣灵 — 祂使我成圣,使我圣洁。

    I know not which to marvel at more: His suffering for me on the cruel Tree — or His long-suffering with me always.
    我不知该更惊叹什么:祂在残酷十字架上为我受苦 — 还是祂对我永远的忍耐。

    “Fear not, I will help you!” Isaiah 41:13
    “不要惧怕,我必帮助你!”以赛亚书41:13

    The FUTURE has its distresses.
    未来充满忧虑。

    Peering ahead, what do I see?
    展望前方,我看到什么?

    Many perplexities,
    诸多困惑,

    many trials and afflictions,
    诸多试炼与苦难,

    much weariness and struggle.
    许多疲惫与挣扎。

    But my Lord will go before me.
    但我的主必在我前面引路。

    As feeble as I am in myself, I shall be more than a conqueror over all the contingencies of the future, when the Lord helps and strengthens me.
    虽然我本身如此软弱,但当主帮助和坚固我时,我必在未来的一切变数中得胜有余。

    To His thrice-repeated “Fear not!”
    对于祂三次重复的”不要惧怕!”

    I reply, “I will not fear, for . . .
    我回应说:”我必不惧怕,因为……
    You have redeemed me,
    你救赎了我,
    You are with me, and
    你与我同在,
    You will help me!”
    你必帮助我!”