Getting your Trinity Audio player ready... |
It is not because He needs them!
这不是因为祂需要他们!
(Charles Spurgeon, “A Good Start!”) LISTEN to Audio! Download Audio
(查尔斯·司布真的 “一个好的开始!”) 听音频! 下载音频
“God is not served by human hands, as if He needed anything; because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else!” Acts 17:25
“神不是用人手服事,好像缺少什么;自己倒将生命、气息、万物,赐给万人。”使徒行传17:25
Let no man imagine that God needs any of us. He was perfect-perfectly happy and perfectly glorious, long before wing of angel moved in space, or time even existed! God ever was and still is self-contained and all-sufficient.
让无人妄想神需要我们任何人。在天使的翅膀在太空中移动之前,在时间存在之前,祂就已完美—完全喜乐且完全荣耀!神永远是,现在仍是自给自足且完全充足的。
If He chooses to make any creatures, or to preserve or use any of the creatures He has formed-it is not because He needs them, or is in the least degree dependent upon them.
如果祂选择创造任何受造物,或保守或使用祂所造的任何受造物—这不是因为祂需要他们,或在最小程度上依赖他们。
“Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket; they are regarded as dust on the scales! He weighs the islands as though they were fine dust. Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires, nor its animals enough for burnt offerings. Before Him all the nations are as nothing; they are regarded by Him as worthless and less than nothing! To whom, then, will you compare God? What image will you compare Him to?” Isaiah 40:15-18
“看哪,万国都像水桶的一滴,又算如天平上的微尘。祂举起众海岛,好像极微之物。黎巴嫩的树林不够当柴烧,其中的走兽也不够作燔祭。万国在祂面前好像虚无,被祂看为不及虚无,全然虚空。你们究竟将谁比神,用什么形像与神比较呢?”以赛亚书40:15-18
Do you not know?
你不知道吗?
Have you not heard?
你没有听见吗?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
从起初这事岂没有告诉你们吗?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
自从立地的根基,你们岂不明白吗?
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers.
祂坐在地球大圈之上,地上的居民好像蝗虫。
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
祂铺张穹苍如幔子,展开诸天如可住的帐棚。
He brings princes to naught, and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing!
祂使君王归于虚无,使地上的审判官成为虚空。
I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats from your pens,
我不从你家中取公牛,也不从你圈内取山羊。
for every animal of the forest is Mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills!
因为树林中的百兽是我的,千山上的牲畜也是我的!
I know every bird in the mountains; and the creatures of the field are Mine!
山中的飞鸟我都知道;野地的走兽也都属我!
If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is Mine, and all that is in it!
我若是饥饿,我不用告诉你,因为世界和其中所充满的都是我的!
Who has ever given to God, that God should repay Him?
谁是先给了祂,使祂后来偿还呢?
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.
因为万有都是本于祂,倚靠祂,归于祂。
To Him be the glory forever! Amen.
愿荣耀归给祂,直到永远!阿们。