跳至正文

《论神与人之间的敌对与和好》Enmity and Reconciliation betwe – John Howe

    Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

    中文下载

    And you, that were sometime alienated, and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.—COLOSSIANS 1:21.
    你们从前与上帝隔绝,因着恶行,心里与祂为敌。但如今祂使你们与祂和好了。——歌罗西书 1章21节

    IT is a great and wonderful context, whereof these words are a part, which the time will not allow me to look into, but presently to fall on the consideration of the words themselves;
    这些话语是伟大而奇妙的上下文的一部分,时间不允许我深入查看,而必须立即着手思考话语本身;
    which briefly represent to us—the wretched and horrid state of men, yet unconverted and not brought home to God; and the happy state of those that are reduced, and brought home to him.
    这些话语简要地向我们呈现了——尚未归正(unconverted)和未归向上帝的人的可悲和可怕状态;以及那些被带回和归向上帝之人的蒙福状态。
    The former in those words, “And you that were sometime alienated, and enemies in your mind by wicked works;”—the latter, in those words, “Yet now hath he reconciled.”
    前者在这些话语中:“你们从前与上帝隔绝,因着恶行,心里与祂为敌”;——后者在这些话语中:“但如今祂使你们与祂和好了。”
    I shall apply my discourse to the former part of the words, and thence observe,—that men in their unconverted state are alienated from God, and enemies to him by their wicked works.
    我将把我的论述应用于这些话语的前半部分,并由此观察——人处于未归正的状态时,因着他们的恶行,与上帝隔绝,并与祂为敌。
    This I shall endeavour,
    我将努力做到:

    1. To explain, and show you the meaning of it:
    2. 解释它,并向你们展示它的含义:
    3. Evince, and let you see the truth of it:
    4. 证明它,并让你们看到它的真实性:
    5. Apply it.
    6. 应用它。

    TABLE OF CONTENTS
    目录

    DISCOURSE I. OF MAN’S ENMITY AGAINST GOD
    第一篇论述. 关于人与上帝为敌(ENMITY AGAINST GOD)

    DISCOURSE II. OF RECONCILIATION BETWEEN GOD AND MAN
    第二篇论述. 关于上帝与人之间的和解(RECONCILIATION)