Getting your Trinity Audio player ready... |
O man, plunge into this river! (adapted from Spurgeon’s sermon, “Precious, Honorable, Beloved” #917.)
世人啊,投入这河中!(改编自司布真讲道《宝贵、尊荣、蒙爱》第917篇)
“I have loved you.” Isaiah 43:4.
“我已爱你。”以赛亚书43:4
Come, heir of heaven, listen a moment.
来啊,天国的继承者,请听一刻。
God has loved you eternally. Before the stars began to shine, and before the sun knew his place and poured forth his oceans of light, God loved you in particular!
神永恒地爱着你。在众星开始发光之前,在太阳知晓自己的位置并倾泻祂那光明的海洋之前,神就特别地爱着你!
He has loved you actively and effectually, giving the unspeakable gift of His Only Begotten Son for you! He has given you everything in Him; a boundless ocean of love!
祂以主动且有效的方式爱着你,将祂独生子这难以言表的恩赐赐给你!祂在基督里将一切都赐给你;这是无边的爱之海洋!
He has loved you supremely, better than the angels.
祂至高地爱着你,超过了天使。
He has loved you unchangeably, never less, and never more. In all your sin the same; in all your sorrow still the same.
祂以永不改变的爱爱着你,从不减少,也从不增加。在你所有的罪中依然如此;在你所有的忧伤中仍然如此。
He has loved you immeasurably. You can never know the heights and depths of your God’s love to you.
祂以无法测度的爱爱着你。你永远无法知晓你的神对你之爱的高度与深度。
O man, plunge into this river!
世人啊,投入这河中!
If you have hitherto gone wading into it up to the ankles, now get heart high into it! Yes, commit yourself to the fathomless stream, and swim in it as in a sea of bliss!
如果你至今只是涉水及踝,现在就让它没过心间吧!是的,将自己交付给这无底的溪流,在其中如在极乐之海中游泳!
“I have loved you.”
“我已爱你。”
Let that dwell richly in your heart, and ring out celestial music for your comfort and delight!
让这话丰富地居住在你心中,并且奏响天上的乐章,使你得安慰与喜乐!