跳至正文

That infallible Eye那不可错误的眼睛

    Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

    That infallible Eye!
    那永不犯错的眼睛!

    Spurgeon, “Two Coverings and Two Consequences”
    司布真:”两种遮盖与两种后果”

    Do I address anyone who is just now practicing a ‘secret’ sin?
    此刻我所说的话,是否正对着那些正在行隐密之罪的人?

    Believe me, your sin is known.
    相信我,你的罪已被知晓。

    Dexterous though you have been in the attempt to conceal it,
    it has been seen. As surely as you live, it has been seen.
    尽管你巧妙地试图掩盖它,它已被看见。确实,就如你活着一样确定,它已被看见。

    “By whom?” say you.
    你会说:”被谁看见?”

    Ah! by One who never forgets what he sees,
    and will be sure to tell of it.
    啊!是那位从不忘记祂所见之事的主,祂必定会将这事说明。

    He may commission a little bird of the air to whisper it.
    Certainly he will one day proclaim it by
    the sound of trumpet to listening worlds.
    祂或许会差遣空中的小鸟低语此事。确实,祂终有一日会用号角的声音,向聆听的众世界宣告此事。

    You are watched, sir; you are known.
    先生,你被监察着;你的一切都被知晓。

    You have been closely observed, young girl; those
    things you have hidden away will be brought to light,
    for God is the great discoverer of sin.
    年轻的女子啊,你被密切观察着;那些你隐藏的事物都将被带到光明中,因为神是罪的伟大揭示者。

    His eye has marked you;
    his providence will track you.
    祂的眼目已经标记了你;祂的护理必追踪你。

    It is vain to think that you can conceal your transgressions.
    若想着能够隐藏你的过犯,这是徒然的。

    Before high heaven, disguise is futile.
    在至高的天前,伪装是无用的。

    Yes, the darkness does not hide you; the night shines as the day.
    是的,黑暗不能隐藏你;黑夜如同白昼发光。

    That infallible Eye which never mistakes, is never closed.
    那永不犯错的眼睛,从不出错,也永不闭合。

    He knows everything; from him no secret is hid.
    Why, therefore, do you imagine that you can deceive your Maker?
    祂知晓一切;没有秘密能向祂隐藏。因此,你为何还以为能欺骗你的创造主?

    “Be sure your sin will find you out.”
    “要确信你的罪必寻见你。”

    You may run the length of your tether. It is short.
    The hounds of justice, swift of scent and strong of limb,
    are on your trail.
    你可以奔跑到你绳索的尽头,但那绳索很短。公义的猎犬,嗅觉敏锐,四肢强健,正在追踪你。

    Rest assured, you will be discovered.
    请确信,你必被发现。